Fans of the TV series Charmed are going to get more of the magical sisters starting this Fall from Zenescope Entertainment. The publisher put out the first 24 issues of the series from June 2010 through September of 2012 which made up the 9th season of the show. Now with season 10 the relaunch of the series will be as an on-going.
“I’m so glad to announce this news.” said Zenescope Editor-in-Chief, Ralph Tedesco. “Charmed fans are an extremely rabid and loyal group. They write us all the time, asking about Season 10 since it’s been almost two years since the last issue was released. We’re happy to let them all know that it’s been worth the wait — we’re coming back with a brand new arc and a ton of surprises that we feel will absolutely satisfy hardcore Charmed fans, while also appealing to new readers.”
The first issue of Season 10 will debut at New York Comic Con the weekend of October 9, 2014. Original comic book series writer Paul Ruditis will edit the series and Zenescope writer Pat Shand (Angel, Robyn Hood) takes the helm penning the new arc. The art team will be announced next month.
- Michael Avon Oeming Draws Thor For Marvel Quickdraw - April 29, 2017
- Where Do Cheryl’s Loyalties Truly Lie On Riverdale? - April 29, 2017
- Tomb Of Baalberith – A New Horror Anthology In The Vein Of EC Horror And Tales Of The Crypt - April 29, 2017
- Jed Whedon Addresses The Fan Theory Involving Ward / Trip On Agents Of SHIELD - April 29, 2017
- Why Is Oliver Going To Lian You For Help? What Happens To Team Arrow? - April 29, 2017