But there’s another Tintin book that was never published, because it was never finished. And now that’s coming to light. And, alongside a remastering of the colour version of Tintin in the Land of the Soviets, and the original version of The Seven Crystal Balls, we will also get the publication of the unseen Tintin And Thermozéro, as explained by Casterman editor-in-chief Benedict Mouchart, in Le Parisien yesterday.
“[Tintin and Thermozéro is] a very Hitchcockian Tintin. He witnesses a car accident. A man is knocked down, he puts his raincoat on the wounded man. When the man dies, Tintin discovers that he slipped a piece of paper in his pocket and that men want it back … There is a storyboard complete, with eight boards and sketches by Hergé.”
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Has Stopped Selling New Comics - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018
- Where is Wolverine Hiding Today? Incredible Hulk #714 Spoilers - March 21, 2018
- Bingo Love, Highest House, Spider King, Frankenstein Alive and Stabbity Bunny Get More Printings - March 21, 2018