From the new list of DC Comics collections coming in the next year, it appears that the Green Lantern title Larfleeze by JM DeMatteis, Keith Giffen and Scott Koblish is coming to an end… the twelfth issue will be in June, so I guess we’ll get confirmation very shortly…
Here are the trade paperback details… which is more than Green Team: Teen Trillionaires ended up getting. More on that particular decision later today as well…
Larfleeze Vol. 2 (The New 52)
Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis, Scott Kolins
On Sale Date: December 30, 2014
$14.99 USD / $17.99 CAD
160 pages Paperback / softback / Trade paperback (US)
Summary: Under mysterious circumstances, Larfleeze has become the biological embodiment of a power battery. Having been defeated by his once-undead Corpsmen, Larfleeze is locked away in a dungeon to serve as the remaining Orange Lantern’s power battery. It will take a cosmic miricle for Larfleeze to escape and regain control over his Orange Lanterns.
Written by the legendary creative team of Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis, LARFLEEZE VOL. 2 conclude their run on the renegade Orange Lantern of Avarice. Collects issues #6-12.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017