From the new list of DC Comics collections coming in the next year, it appears that the Green Lantern title Larfleeze by JM DeMatteis, Keith Giffen and Scott Koblish is coming to an end… the twelfth issue will be in June, so I guess we’ll get confirmation very shortly…
Here are the trade paperback details… which is more than Green Team: Teen Trillionaires ended up getting. More on that particular decision later today as well…
Larfleeze Vol. 2 (The New 52)
Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis, Scott Kolins
On Sale Date: December 30, 2014
$14.99 USD / $17.99 CAD
160 pages Paperback / softback / Trade paperback (US)
Summary: Under mysterious circumstances, Larfleeze has become the biological embodiment of a power battery. Having been defeated by his once-undead Corpsmen, Larfleeze is locked away in a dungeon to serve as the remaining Orange Lantern’s power battery. It will take a cosmic miricle for Larfleeze to escape and regain control over his Orange Lanterns.
Written by the legendary creative team of Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis, LARFLEEZE VOL. 2 conclude their run on the renegade Orange Lantern of Avarice. Collects issues #6-12.
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017