From the new list of DC Comics collections coming in the next year, it appears that the Green Lantern title Larfleeze by JM DeMatteis, Keith Giffen and Scott Koblish is coming to an end… the twelfth issue will be in June, so I guess we’ll get confirmation very shortly…
Here are the trade paperback details… which is more than Green Team: Teen Trillionaires ended up getting. More on that particular decision later today as well…
Larfleeze Vol. 2 (The New 52)
Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis, Scott Kolins
On Sale Date: December 30, 2014
$14.99 USD / $17.99 CAD
160 pages Paperback / softback / Trade paperback (US)
Summary: Under mysterious circumstances, Larfleeze has become the biological embodiment of a power battery. Having been defeated by his once-undead Corpsmen, Larfleeze is locked away in a dungeon to serve as the remaining Orange Lantern’s power battery. It will take a cosmic miricle for Larfleeze to escape and regain control over his Orange Lanterns.
Written by the legendary creative team of Keith Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis, LARFLEEZE VOL. 2 conclude their run on the renegade Orange Lantern of Avarice. Collects issues #6-12.
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018