Chris Ronburger, a 19 year old cafeteria worker with Down Syndrome and autism, has begun his own business, arranging selling vending machines that sell comic books. Philadelphia local CBS News team runs the story….
Not quite the first of its kind, Japan has had quite a number of late, but it’s not a common idea for the states since the sixtues.
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2018 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018