Chris Ronburger, a 19 year old cafeteria worker with Down Syndrome and autism, has begun his own business, arranging selling vending machines that sell comic books. Philadelphia local CBS News team runs the story….
Not quite the first of its kind, Japan has had quite a number of late, but it’s not a common idea for the states since the sixtues.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018