Chris Ronburger, a 19 year old cafeteria worker with Down Syndrome and autism, has begun his own business, arranging selling vending machines that sell comic books. Philadelphia local CBS News team runs the story….
Not quite the first of its kind, Japan has had quite a number of late, but it’s not a common idea for the states since the sixtues.
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 17th February 2018: Dark Knights Rose - February 17, 2018
- The Youngest Thirteenth Doctor Cosplayer In Town? - February 17, 2018
- Frank Cho Begins a New Year of Outrage with #MakeMineMilkshake - February 17, 2018
- CORPUS: Stories for When Your Body Fails You - February 17, 2018
- Comic Parade in Watford, England, Closes - February 17, 2018