A lot of the talk lately has been about the Kill Shakespeare board game… well, now we can talk about the comic again as IDW has announced Kill Shakespeare: The Mask Of Night coming this June.
“We’re excited to announce The Mask of Night, our pirate adventure,” says series co-creator, Anthony Del Col, “Not only does it include characters from our previous books but incorporates one of Shakespeare’s most famous heroines, Viola, who we have refashioned into one of the coolest female pirates ever. I think fans – both new and old – are going to find this homage to classic pirate tales a real treat.”
In The Mask of Night, we will see Hamlet, Juliet, Othello, and Shakespeare become pawns in a deadly game of survival between legendary masked pirate Captain Cesario, his first mate Viola, and the new terror on the water, Titus Andronicus’ forbidding war ship, the Lavinia.
IDW Games is announcing that everyone who backs the Kill Shakespeare Kickstarter at the game level or higher will receive all four issues of The Mask Of Night free from comiXology as they are released.
Andy Belanger, the series artists says, “Shari Chankhamma (colorist) and I have sharpened our pencils, made black our brushes and are ready to paint the high seas red in this next chapter of Kill Shakespeare! Get ready for BLOOD!”
Look for the new series starting this June.
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018