Reader Michael Champion told Bleeding Cool,
I was next to Texas artist Chris Oz Fulton when he created it at a live art charity show in ABQ last October. Andy Kuhn bought it at the event. This guy photoshopped his signature on it and is trying to claim it as his and selling prints of it.
Your swipe file on Damon Bowie did a lot of good in getting him to change his ways, and a lot of us artists who have seen him at shows are thankful for it….
Well, before he closed his own Facebook account, Liam York found himself repeatedly pwned by all manner of folk, pointing out the pieces he posted for sale – and who actually created them. And making the original creator aware of it…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018