Accomplished cartoonist J Bone (currently seen drawing Saviors from Image) is currently fighting a certain Uncle Deadward (or Edward Wihnan) over what seems to be some pretty blatant swiping, which Uncle Deadward uses to sell t-shorts and apparel on his RedBubble site.
Since these came to light, Uncle Deadward seems to have been deleting these images without actually addressing what he’s been up to, as this changing Redbubble homepage shows, as well as removing his deviantART gallery.
Possibly the actions of someone with his hand caught in the till…?
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018