This looks like something else entirely.
Kurt Cobain: When I Was An Alien is the Italian comic biography of the legendary Nirvana frontman, 100 pages long, written by Danilo Deninotti and drawn by Toni Bruno. It will get an English translation in April by One Peace Books.
Growing up, Kurt Cobain believed that he was an alien and that his parents weren’t really his parents. He thought that his alien race would rescue him sooner or later or that he would at least meet others like him, never feeling alone again. Eventually, Kurt Cobain will meet like-minded friends and start the band, Nirvana, that changes the musical landscape forever. Created by two up-and-coming Italian comic artists, this nonfiction, coming-of-age graphic novel follows Kurt Cobain from his childhood to the brink of worldwide fame with the release of Nevermind, showing how tough suburban life can be for a teenager and how friendship and music can fill that emptiness, especially when you feel different. Alone.
Take a look at what’s coming. Thanks to EurocomicsUSA for the tip.
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017