Bleeding Cool pointed out that last year, one Nuben Azar had registered for the trademark of “Supreme” for comic book publication.
Even though Image Comics were continuing to publish, and keep in print, Supreme comics based on Rob Liefeld‘s creation.
Now it appears that Rob Liefeld has challenged that registration.
Which was granted.
Let battle commence!
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018