Bleeding Cool pointed out that last year, one Nuben Azar had registered for the trademark of “Supreme” for comic book publication.
Even though Image Comics were continuing to publish, and keep in print, Supreme comics based on Rob Liefeld‘s creation.
Now it appears that Rob Liefeld has challenged that registration.
Which was granted.
Let battle commence!
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017