Bleeding Cool pointed out that last year, one Nuben Azar had registered for the trademark of “Supreme” for comic book publication.
Even though Image Comics were continuing to publish, and keep in print, Supreme comics based on Rob Liefeld‘s creation.
Now it appears that Rob Liefeld has challenged that registration.
Which was granted.
Let battle commence!
- Thought Bubble Anthology 2017 Features Jason Aaron, Jen Bartel, Cecil Castellucci, Brandon Graham, Jody Houser, Jason Latour, Emi Lenox, Simon Roy, Marley Zarcone - July 20, 2017
- Have DC Masterclass Artists For Dark Matter Only Signed Up For 3 Issues Each? - July 20, 2017
- Will Titans And Teen Titans Merge In 2018? - July 20, 2017
- Is This The True Identity Of Mr. Oz In Superman? (Possible Spoilers) - July 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017