Bleeding Cool pointed out that last year, one Nuben Azar had registered for the trademark of “Supreme” for comic book publication.
Even though Image Comics were continuing to publish, and keep in print, Supreme comics based on Rob Liefeld‘s creation.
Now it appears that Rob Liefeld has challenged that registration.
Which was granted.
Let battle commence!
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017