Five years from now, the DC Universe is reeling from a war with another Earth, leaving the world unprepared for an approaching evil that threatens to destroy the future. Can a time-traveling Batman Beyond help a massive cast of the DCU’s finest avert the impending apocalypse? Find out in this new weekly series that will forever alter the direction of The New 52! In this debut issue of The New 52’s weekly series, Batman Beyond arrives five years later! Grifter turns against humanity! And a Justice League member DIES!
Five Years Later kicks off in September after a little teasing for Free Comic Book Day. But what comes first?
I’m hearing that DC will be filling the summer with another war to follow Trinity War. And just as that led to the battle between Earth 3 and the New 52, so Summer 2014 will see the war extend to… Earth 2.
And… the New 52 Earth? Another Earth? How many Earths can go into battle with each other? Did someone mention Earth Prime even?
We got when Five Years Later would start wrong. We may have got that confused with the Five Years Later event for September 2014 when every book will jump forwards five years for one month.
But it looks like we’ll have All War All The Time in 2014…
Oh and from issue 3.
Who is watching Batman Beyond?
Well no one. It was cancelled, wasn’t it? And from issue 4.
And whatever happened to Stormwatch?
Again, it was cancelled, seriously, someone should be paying attention.
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017