Here’s a look at the IDW Games cover for the Kill Shakespeare board game, painted by Glenn Fabry. Apparently they were going to use Dave Dorman but he wasn’t available. I think they didn’t do too badly…
And this is how it looks when it’s been treated for the cover. A Shakespeare filter or something.
We haven’t announced it yet, but Dave Dorman had scheduling conflicts and dropped off the project. We decided to go even bigger and hired Glenn Fabry to come in and do something special.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018