But before that, in May, it seems that he will be joining Peter Tomasi‘s Batman And… series, giving us Batman And Frankenstein.
I mean, you kind of had a Batman And Frankenstein issue in #19, in Batman And Red Robin. He was certainly more prominent than Red Robin, But now he’s allowed to have his name in the title for an issue. Even if he kinda lost his head.
So, yes, repercussions! But probably no Bat-Frank smoochies.
UPDATE: CBR seems to confirm its existence…
- Thought Bubble Debut: Gender-Flipped ‘Fem Fatales’ For A Good Cause - September 20, 2017
- Critical Role Gets A Comic Book Origin For The Vox Machina, Out Now - September 20, 2017
- Mary Jane Doesn’t Remember Living In The Avengers Mansion Either (Invincible Iron Man #11 Spoilers) - September 20, 2017
- The Week In Metal – Batman: The Red Death And Nightwing #29 – But Does Marvel Want In? (SPOILERS) - September 20, 2017
- Secret Empire Is Not Over, Even Though Marvel Are Pretending It Is – US Avengers #10 And Avengers #11 (SPOILERS) - September 20, 2017