This is the cover for Jeffrey Brown‘s fourth Star Wars kids book, Goodnight Darth Vader, popular with kids and, well, pretty damn popular with their parents as well. Jedi Academy was a triumph.
The book will be made available in advance at San Diego Comic Con this year and I know I’ll be tasked with bringing home copies.
It tells a bedtime story that Darth Vader is trying to tell to little Leia and little Luke
“It’s bedtime on Kashyyyk for all the Wookiees
so now they climb high to sleep up in the trees.
The bounty hunters tuck in, all ready and set
except for young Boba and his dad, Jango Fett.”
Vader may be ready for his kids to go to sleep, but his twins, Luke and Leia, want a bedtime story first–one that involves the aliens, heroes, villains, and monsters of their world. From Han Solo and Chewbacca to Boba Fett and baby Ewoks, from the wampa ice creature to Jawas, all of the galaxy’s denizens are getting ready for a night’s rest in this delightful story told in verse, with plenty of nods to the rich Star Wars narrative.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017