Bleeding Cool reported on how Geoff Johns had been asked by Diane Nelson to restrict the monthly comics he was writing to two. He’d dropped Green Lantern, he dropped Justice League Of America, he’s dropped Aquaman and Forever Evil is coming to an end, leaving him with only Justice League as an ongoing. So what would be his replacement title? We heard it would be a solo title…
Well, it looks like it’s Superman. Ahead of John Romita Jr joining as artist on the book, I’m told by a good newspaper source of mine that Geoff Johns will be writing it.
Look for DC Comics to give that a bit of media play shortly.
The current creative team is Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort, so with Teen Titans and Red Hood And The Outlaws, that makes Scott three for three on being dropped of late – though I am told to look to the weekly and anthology titles for where he will land next.
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Launches Transformers’ Nemesis Prime - July 16, 2018