In this neo noir mystery, small-time private investigator, Ira Avery, searchs for the missing photojournalist, Savannah Loy. The seeminly simple case soon reveals itself to be much bigger than Avery had expected and he finds himself risking like, limb, and sanity to uncover the secret of San Hannibal, California and the secret that has caused his mark to fall off the face of the Earth.
This is Dan Schkade and JD Faith, “San Hannibal”, web comic, turned digital comic and now in April hitting print from Pop! Goes The Icon.
Dubbed neon-noir, it’s basically a black and white pulp crime comic with a science fiction city background and covered in purply-pink… take a peek.
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018