Avatar Press has signed with Diamond Book Distributors to distribute their graphic novels and merchandise to bookstores, mass-market merchandisers, libraries and other outlets worldwide. (Excluding the UK). DBD will be handling all backlist titles and new titles offered for April release.
“We’re very excited to be joining Diamond Book Distributors,” said Avatar’s Publisher, William Christensen. “Diamond’s experience and influence in the book market, reassured us that this was the right move for Avatar’s line of comics and graphic novels.”
“We are pleased to welcome Avatar Press back to our client roster,” said Kuo-Yu Liang, DBD’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “I am very excited that we represent their titles once again to our book market customers and we look forward to helping Avatar grow their business.”
For 2014, Avatar will release a variety of new series from top industry creators, including Garth Ennis, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, George R.R. Martin, and Max Brooks.
Distribution of Avatar’s titles in the UK is handled by Titan Books.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - January 17, 2018
- The Elongated Man Gets His Official Super Suit - January 17, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Erik Burnham Talks Red Sonja #12 - January 17, 2018
- Melissa Benoist on Playing Supergirl and Singing Sad Songs at Disneyland - January 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Strikes with Strong Premiere Ratings - January 17, 2018