Courtesy of the CBR forums, someone’s got an advance look at all the covers – possibly down to retailers receiving next weeks books this past Friday. Remember folks, out on Tuesday again…
It does make me wonder more about that Frank Miller cover. A dateline that suggests itself is that Frank was going to do an original piece, but negoitiations/timescales fell through, DC was forced to pull the cover solicitations, then realised that because this was after the Final Order Cut Off date for orders that they might halve the orders for the comic or have to make it returnable, and then saved the day by dragging out the Catwoman cover from an unpublished All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder and using that instead.
But that’s all conjecture. Anyone have anything closer to the truth?
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018