Courtesy of the CBR forums, someone’s got an advance look at all the covers – possibly down to retailers receiving next weeks books this past Friday. Remember folks, out on Tuesday again…
It does make me wonder more about that Frank Miller cover. A dateline that suggests itself is that Frank was going to do an original piece, but negoitiations/timescales fell through, DC was forced to pull the cover solicitations, then realised that because this was after the Final Order Cut Off date for orders that they might halve the orders for the comic or have to make it returnable, and then saved the day by dragging out the Catwoman cover from an unpublished All Star Batman And Robin The Boy Wonder and using that instead.
But that’s all conjecture. Anyone have anything closer to the truth?
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018
- Warren Ellis’s Only Convention Appearance in 2018 Will Be at Thought Bubble – But No, He Won’t Sign That - August 16, 2018
- The Bad of Fan Expo Boston 2018 – and Fan Expo’s Response - August 16, 2018
- Extermination #1 Second Printing Runs Final Page Spoiler on the Cover - August 16, 2018