The company called Hot Toys make just that… hot toys. I came across a 13″ Agent Coulson figure on eBay and bit on it early only to drop out at $25.00. It ended up going for $181.00. Every other Hot Toy figure I saw on eBay was in the $150.00 and up range. So these guys are doing something right.
I came across this on-line:
Now I love the Dark Knight movie and I think Michael Caine is an amazing actor, but you have to be a very dedicated collector to want to spend that kind of money and an action figure for a 75-year old man (he’s 80 now).
I got these images off of their facebook page and no purchasing details have been released yet. I’m not sure if you can buy Alfred separately or only with the Batman Armory and if there is a jumbo option that includes Bruce Wayne. I’m sure that information will come along soon enough… and as I most likely will not be tracking down one of these for myself, I will admit that is one damn find sculpting job. You can almost hear him say, “Some folks just want to watch the world burn.”
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 10 Recap: Legion of Super-Heroes - January 16, 2018
- NFL Post Mortem – the 2017 Kansas City Chiefs - January 15, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Part Ways with Mike Mularkey After Playoff Elimination - January 15, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Brainiac 5 Introduces Himself to Kara - January 15, 2018
- Anna Paquin, Steve Buscemi, and Terrence Howard Talk ‘Electric Dreams’ - January 15, 2018