The Nerdy Show has just posted an interview with X-Files creator Chris Carter, Joe Harris, and X-Files comic book Season 10‘s editor Denton Tipton. It’s the first joint interview they’ve done regarding the comic.[audio:http://nerdyshow.com/podpress_trac/web/35793/0/nerdyshow161.mp3]
In it, Denton reveals that there’s an Annual coming out in April written by X-Files writer/ producer Frank Spotnitz and Ten Thirteen‘s Gabe Rotter which will also feature a backup comic book story by Dave Sim, which should be fun since Dave has never watched the show. This may also be Dave Sim’s first work for hire comic book in quite some time.
The truth is being hidden by the Marxist-homosexualist-feminist axis, remember. Here’s his rather splendid cover for the Lone Gunmen>, lovingly swipd from the box set.
- If You Are Following Captain America And Secret Empire You Will Want To Read Tomorrow’s Thunderbolts #11 - March 28, 2017
- Hail The New World Order – Shout Sheet For Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - March 28, 2017
- Valiant Fills X-O Manowar #1 Reorders From Convention Stock, Announces Second Print - March 28, 2017
- Dynamite Overships The Sovereigns #0 By Three Times And Give Retailers 90% Off Sovereigns #1 - March 28, 2017
- Landry Q. Walker And Mel Rubi Adapt George R R Martin’s Second Game Of Thrones Novel, A Clash Of Kings, Into Comics With Dynamite Entertainment - March 28, 2017