We told you the three Image Comics listings were classified. Then we told you they were David Lapham‘s Stray Bullets. Now we have the evidence.
A new Stray Bullets series.
A concluding issue of the old series.
And a full collection of that old series from issue 1 including issue 41, and maybe even the Amy Racecar stories.
And all of it coming out on the same day, the 12th of March. I don’t know, you wait a decade for Stray Bullets and then three come all at once.
All issues of Stray Bullets are also now available digitally, through Image Comics, with the first four issues available for free.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017
- Gamma Trade Show- Pokemon Pre-Releases, TCGPlayer And The Popularity Of Star Wars Destiny - March 26, 2017
- Unboxing The Second Stan Lee Box For March 2017 - March 26, 2017
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017