We told you the three Image Comics listings were classified. Then we told you they were David Lapham‘s Stray Bullets. Now we have the evidence.
A new Stray Bullets series.
A concluding issue of the old series.
And a full collection of that old series from issue 1 including issue 41, and maybe even the Amy Racecar stories.
And all of it coming out on the same day, the 12th of March. I don’t know, you wait a decade for Stray Bullets and then three come all at once.
All issues of Stray Bullets are also now available digitally, through Image Comics, with the first four issues available for free.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017