Originally it was going to be a two page spread for the comic. Then we were told he was contributing a variant cover to the comic. And now DC Comics has cancelled that cover.
There’s no update if this will affect his originally-announced two page spread, or even if they were meant to be the same thing, repurposed, or not…
DC Comics advises that retailers up their orders on the Greg Capullo cover to compensate, but Final Order Cut-off date for ordering was yesterday. Can we expect DC Comics to add an extension to FOC in this title’s case?
And as Scott Snyder writes about his plans for Six Months Later, in the regular Batman title, DC Comics lets retailers know that, naturally due to the changes, Batman #28 will be made returnable…
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017