Originally it was going to be a two page spread for the comic. Then we were told he was contributing a variant cover to the comic. And now DC Comics has cancelled that cover.
There’s no update if this will affect his originally-announced two page spread, or even if they were meant to be the same thing, repurposed, or not…
DC Comics advises that retailers up their orders on the Greg Capullo cover to compensate, but Final Order Cut-off date for ordering was yesterday. Can we expect DC Comics to add an extension to FOC in this title’s case?
And as Scott Snyder writes about his plans for Six Months Later, in the regular Batman title, DC Comics lets retailers know that, naturally due to the changes, Batman #28 will be made returnable…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018