Originally it was going to be a two page spread for the comic. Then we were told he was contributing a variant cover to the comic. And now DC Comics has cancelled that cover.
There’s no update if this will affect his originally-announced two page spread, or even if they were meant to be the same thing, repurposed, or not…
DC Comics advises that retailers up their orders on the Greg Capullo cover to compensate, but Final Order Cut-off date for ordering was yesterday. Can we expect DC Comics to add an extension to FOC in this title’s case?
And as Scott Snyder writes about his plans for Six Months Later, in the regular Batman title, DC Comics lets retailers know that, naturally due to the changes, Batman #28 will be made returnable…
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017