Originally it was going to be a two page spread for the comic. Then we were told he was contributing a variant cover to the comic. And now DC Comics has cancelled that cover.
There’s no update if this will affect his originally-announced two page spread, or even if they were meant to be the same thing, repurposed, or not…
DC Comics advises that retailers up their orders on the Greg Capullo cover to compensate, but Final Order Cut-off date for ordering was yesterday. Can we expect DC Comics to add an extension to FOC in this title’s case?
And as Scott Snyder writes about his plans for Six Months Later, in the regular Batman title, DC Comics lets retailers know that, naturally due to the changes, Batman #28 will be made returnable…
- I’ll Be At The London Film And Comic-Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017
- Second Printings For Generation Gone, Generations: Hulks, Snotgirl, Shirtless Bear Fighter, And Edge Of Venomverse - July 27, 2017