You will not have to spend the rest of the Christmas period preparing for the sixteen seconds in which you’ll need to get online, and then the subsequent four hours in line to purchase tickets for San Diego Comic Con 2014
Because Comic-Con registration has now been delayed until next year, so that when it comes to registration, they can have “as fully developed a product as possible”.Which means delivering;
- A shopping cart! The new EPIC shopping cart should allow you to hold available badge inventory for all members of your party during your registration session.
- Single session purchasing! In the old EPIC Registration system, attendees had to purchase their badge first and then start the entire process all over again for their next guest. Now, when you begin your online registration session you will enter the number of people you are buying badges for and on the following page all available badge inventory should be held for each member of your party. You will not have to make a second purchase!
- Landing page validation! In the past, non-members and ineligible attendees could access the landing page and waiting room, potentially taking up space in line that should be reserved for eligible participants. In order to keep non-members and ineligible attendees out of the waiting room, we are implementing a unique registration code that must be entered prior to arriving at the landing page. This means that only eligible attendees (and possibly a few muggles) will be able to access the landing page and attempt to gain entry into the waiting room.
- Extensive load-testing! Have you ever tried to shove 100,000 jellybeans through a funnel all at once? The experienced engineers at Web Performance are virtually attempting just that, by following time-proven load-testing methodologies. Extensive load-testing in advance will not only give us information about EPIC’s user capacity, but also pinpoint potential problem areas.
Good luck San Diego Comic Con! And a happy Christmas to you all.
The Bleeding Cool press passes have all been processed right? Right, good, good, thank yo, most appreciated.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017