I know it seems like a Daily Express headline, but bear with me.
From this week’s Superman/Wonder Woman, a little Christmas present buying stress for the Amazonian princess, what to buy Superman for Christmas. And naturally, as befits royalty, she goes to Harrods. Well, I suppose they have a little history with people called Princess Diana…
It’s true, Diana. We have ways of finding out what people want. Have you thought of checking his Amazon wishlist?
I’m sorry, that’s a horrible pun.
I’ll go now.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017