I know it seems like a Daily Express headline, but bear with me.
From this week’s Superman/Wonder Woman, a little Christmas present buying stress for the Amazonian princess, what to buy Superman for Christmas. And naturally, as befits royalty, she goes to Harrods. Well, I suppose they have a little history with people called Princess Diana…
It’s true, Diana. We have ways of finding out what people want. Have you thought of checking his Amazon wishlist?
I’m sorry, that’s a horrible pun.
I’ll go now.
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017
- Avatar Press Runs 75% Off ComiXology Sale: Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, And More - July 28, 2017
- Clive Barker Writing Nine Inch Nails Comics? Inside Heavy Metal Magazine’s Music Special - July 28, 2017