I know it seems like a Daily Express headline, but bear with me.
From this week’s Superman/Wonder Woman, a little Christmas present buying stress for the Amazonian princess, what to buy Superman for Christmas. And naturally, as befits royalty, she goes to Harrods. Well, I suppose they have a little history with people called Princess Diana…
It’s true, Diana. We have ways of finding out what people want. Have you thought of checking his Amazon wishlist?
I’m sorry, that’s a horrible pun.
I’ll go now.
- What Did Nick Spencer Think About President Obama And Chelsea Manning? - January 20, 2017
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017