I know it seems like a Daily Express headline, but bear with me.
From this week’s Superman/Wonder Woman, a little Christmas present buying stress for the Amazonian princess, what to buy Superman for Christmas. And naturally, as befits royalty, she goes to Harrods. Well, I suppose they have a little history with people called Princess Diana…
It’s true, Diana. We have ways of finding out what people want. Have you thought of checking his Amazon wishlist?
I’m sorry, that’s a horrible pun.
I’ll go now.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018