A few days ago, Bleeding Cool reported that Mark Millar had applied to register the trademark Starlight as a comic book.
And so it has come to pass. Hollywood Reporter has confirmed it as a new comic by Millar from Image, with artist Goran Parlov, best known in the US for his Punisher work, but whose examples below seem to resemble that of P Craig Russell more.
The comic is a story of a retired Flash Gordon figure called upon to save the universe one last time. I suppose it couldn’t be Dan Dare, Marvel already kinda did that…
Debuting in March, it’s also intended to be the first of what Millar described as his 21st century version of the Marvel Universe, a shared continuity, including MPH with Duncan Fegredo in May.
Millar has attempted similar with Fantastic Four, 1985 and Old Man Logan before, though this seems to be a wider shared reality…
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018