Set your calendars for April 2015.
That seems to be the date planned for the big move from Manhattan to Burbank. Bleeding Cool was the first to tell you that this was going to happen, and indeed out investigations appear to have brought the decision to tell DC staff forward by a considerable period of time. But since then, much of DC editorial has been on shut down over the details of that move.
However, one consistent thing we’ve heard is that the move from Manhattan to Burbank is that it’s set for April 2015. Further ahead than some people thought. But not that far.
One other factor that might be considered as part of this move, is that the talent pool for writers and artists may be widened to the Los Angeles-based pool of screenwriters and storyboard artists more easily…
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017