Set your calendars for April 2015.
That seems to be the date planned for the big move from Manhattan to Burbank. Bleeding Cool was the first to tell you that this was going to happen, and indeed out investigations appear to have brought the decision to tell DC staff forward by a considerable period of time. But since then, much of DC editorial has been on shut down over the details of that move.
However, one consistent thing we’ve heard is that the move from Manhattan to Burbank is that it’s set for April 2015. Further ahead than some people thought. But not that far.
One other factor that might be considered as part of this move, is that the talent pool for writers and artists may be widened to the Los Angeles-based pool of screenwriters and storyboard artists more easily…
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018