Set your calendars for April 2015.
That seems to be the date planned for the big move from Manhattan to Burbank. Bleeding Cool was the first to tell you that this was going to happen, and indeed out investigations appear to have brought the decision to tell DC staff forward by a considerable period of time. But since then, much of DC editorial has been on shut down over the details of that move.
However, one consistent thing we’ve heard is that the move from Manhattan to Burbank is that it’s set for April 2015. Further ahead than some people thought. But not that far.
One other factor that might be considered as part of this move, is that the talent pool for writers and artists may be widened to the Los Angeles-based pool of screenwriters and storyboard artists more easily…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017