Set your calendars for April 2015.
That seems to be the date planned for the big move from Manhattan to Burbank. Bleeding Cool was the first to tell you that this was going to happen, and indeed out investigations appear to have brought the decision to tell DC staff forward by a considerable period of time. But since then, much of DC editorial has been on shut down over the details of that move.
However, one consistent thing we’ve heard is that the move from Manhattan to Burbank is that it’s set for April 2015. Further ahead than some people thought. But not that far.
One other factor that might be considered as part of this move, is that the talent pool for writers and artists may be widened to the Los Angeles-based pool of screenwriters and storyboard artists more easily…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017