Written by Tommy Lee Edwards and Noah Smith, with art from Dan McDaid, it;s an attempt to recreate a fictionally lost sci-fi movie from 1984. Complete with fake soundtrack and a fake trailer for the fictional movie.
When Palm Springs Entertainment studios burned to the ground in 1984, the most definitive motion picture of a generation was lost before its time. Thirty years later, the extraordinary talents of Tommy Lee Edwards, Noah Smith, and Dan McDaid unite to resurrect this lost epic.
Here’s a clip from the soundtrack found at the website devoted to the project.[audio:http://vandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Vandroid_Acceleration_Clip.mp3]
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017