Written by Tommy Lee Edwards and Noah Smith, with art from Dan McDaid, it;s an attempt to recreate a fictionally lost sci-fi movie from 1984. Complete with fake soundtrack and a fake trailer for the fictional movie.
When Palm Springs Entertainment studios burned to the ground in 1984, the most definitive motion picture of a generation was lost before its time. Thirty years later, the extraordinary talents of Tommy Lee Edwards, Noah Smith, and Dan McDaid unite to resurrect this lost epic.
Here’s a clip from the soundtrack found at the website devoted to the project.[audio:http://vandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Vandroid_Acceleration_Clip.mp3]
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- …And a New Face for Iron Circus Comics, No Longer at Diamond - January 18, 2018
- New Faces at Diamond Comic Distributors… - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018