Written by Tommy Lee Edwards and Noah Smith, with art from Dan McDaid, it;s an attempt to recreate a fictionally lost sci-fi movie from 1984. Complete with fake soundtrack and a fake trailer for the fictional movie.
When Palm Springs Entertainment studios burned to the ground in 1984, the most definitive motion picture of a generation was lost before its time. Thirty years later, the extraordinary talents of Tommy Lee Edwards, Noah Smith, and Dan McDaid unite to resurrect this lost epic.
Here’s a clip from the soundtrack found at the website devoted to the project.[audio:http://vandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Vandroid_Acceleration_Clip.mp3]
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017