Written by Tommy Lee Edwards and Noah Smith, with art from Dan McDaid, it;s an attempt to recreate a fictionally lost sci-fi movie from 1984. Complete with fake soundtrack and a fake trailer for the fictional movie.
When Palm Springs Entertainment studios burned to the ground in 1984, the most definitive motion picture of a generation was lost before its time. Thirty years later, the extraordinary talents of Tommy Lee Edwards, Noah Smith, and Dan McDaid unite to resurrect this lost epic.
Here’s a clip from the soundtrack found at the website devoted to the project.[audio:http://vandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Vandroid_Acceleration_Clip.mp3]
- Dark Horse Solicits For April 2017 – - January 24, 2017
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017