Started appropriately on Halloween, Holly Golightly’s Kickstarter to extend her comic series School Bites has already met its goal. Published by Broadsword Comics, a company founded by her and her husband Jim Balent (Catwoman, Tarot, Witch of the Black Rose), School Bites was created in 2004 as the second title form the publisher by Golightly who also writes, draws and colors the series. Using a manga-style format, School Bites has been printed in four previous volumes over the last nine years.
School Bites – Night Classes Part 1: Just Desserts will continue the series as a 20-page full color manga-style comic that you will be able to follow along the creation of on http://www.schoolbites.net/ . The series will deal with the ramifications of the characters actions in earlier stories… but not to worry, if you pledge $65 or more you get the 4 existing volume so you can read exactly what they did.
Golightly has worked in stretch goals in the beginning, which is good since she hit the initial goal so quickly. Some of the rewards include pin-ups, additional stories being added to the book and a signed picture of the creature dressed as a school girl.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018