We rumoured this before, but now it’s confirmed. X-Files: Conspiracy #1 (of 2) out in January.
Paul Crilley (w) • John Stanisci (a) • Miran Kim (c)
The event of the year begins here! When The Lone Gunmen discover Internet files from future, they learn that a plague will soon wipe out most of humanity. With Agents Mulder and Scully working one lead, the Gunmen must spring into action and investigate several urban legends: a group of ghost-hunters, mutant turtles that live in the sewers, shape-changing alien robots, and a vengeful spirit from beyond the grave!
Yes folks, that’s the X-Files vs the Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers and The Crow, all other comics published by IDW.
We also get for that month;
The X-Files: Conspiracy: Ghostbusters
Erik Burnham (w) • Salvador Navarro (a) • Miran Kim (c)
The Conspiracy continues! The Lone Gunmen investigate their first lead, the Ghostbusters. Are they frauds and charlatans, bilking unwitting clients out of money? Or do they have special insight into the afterlife? And how are they connected to the plague that’s poised to wipe out humanity?
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
There are also 1:25 Weekly Weird News covers for each;
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018
- Marvel, DC and Others Persuade Comic Stores to Put Spinner Racks in Other Businesses - June 19, 2018
- Chris Hastings and Salva Espin do Deadpool as James Bond For Digital-First Comic, Secret Agent Deadpool - June 19, 2018
- Let’s All Play #WhoGetsWarped - June 19, 2018
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018