Okay, this I just wanted to run. Philip Bond‘s variant cover to Kick Ass 3 #5, available for retailers to order with every fifty standard comics they get. Love the hidden gun, Greedo style. Hit Girl definitely shot first.
Back in the day, Mark Millar tried to make 1985, Old Man Logan and his run on Fantastic Four all crossing over together. Well, he’s doing it again, He writes;
Did you know these stories take place in the same continuity?
all the Millarworld books are linked in a big plan that will take me another few years to complete. But these two are linked directly in that they share the same continuity. Johnny Bolt is one of the super-villains who appears, an old friend of Hutch’s in issue seven onwards, and Kasey is the illegitimate daughter of Uncle Walter, hence their shared psychic gifts with a speciality in illusions.
Why does this matter? You’ll see as the stories continue.
How does it all fit into the final issue of Kick-Ass 3? You’ll just have ti wait and see. The last issue of the entire series is out in February, by the way, and pulls together a LOT of Millarworld strands from Superior, Nemesis, Secret Service and more before setting up MPH and the projects from all the big artists over the next couple of years.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018