Absolut Vodka’s Transform Today campaign highlights artists from different media and tells their story. Marvel and Dark Horse artist Raphael Grampa got the Absolut treatment here.
Rafael Grampá is a Brazilian graphic novel artist and writer. Infusing his work with amazing linework, stunning colors and fantastic details, Grampá puts his own unique style stamp onto everything he creates. From his Daredevil redesign to his take on a modern day Batman, Grampá’s unconventionally amazing ink style saw him become the first Brazilian to be invited to create a comic strip for Wolverine. Grampá won an Eisner Award In 2008 for his collaboration in the independent anthology “5”, same year that he released his first solo work, a independent graphic masterpiece called Mesmo Delivery and he won two HQ MIX AWARDS, the “Brazilian Eisner Awards” for “Best Artist” and “Best Especial Graphic Novel”.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018