An interview with Mightyville quotes Frank on his future projects;
Several creator-owned things, a couple of which will be published by my French publisher, Delcourt. My buddy, Thierry Mornet, he works there. I’m really good friends with him so I think I’m gonna love to work with him. The stuff I do with him will eventually be published in the American market, but first I’m going to do the French and European markets, because again it will have no censorship and will then get a bigger release.
And they state that Brutal, by Joe Keatinge and Frank Cho, originally intended for Image Comics, will see publication from Delcourt first.
UPDATE: Joe Keatinge seems to question this, we have sent further emails for clarification. We reported from the original interview in good faith.
— Joe Keatinge (@joekeatinge) October 2, 2013
But we could probably also expect something from his red headed jungle girl…
Possible even the aborted Guns And Dinos…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018