An interview with Mightyville quotes Frank on his future projects;
Several creator-owned things, a couple of which will be published by my French publisher, Delcourt. My buddy, Thierry Mornet, he works there. I’m really good friends with him so I think I’m gonna love to work with him. The stuff I do with him will eventually be published in the American market, but first I’m going to do the French and European markets, because again it will have no censorship and will then get a bigger release.
And they state that Brutal, by Joe Keatinge and Frank Cho, originally intended for Image Comics, will see publication from Delcourt first.
UPDATE: Joe Keatinge seems to question this, we have sent further emails for clarification. We reported from the original interview in good faith.
— Joe Keatinge (@joekeatinge) October 2, 2013
But we could probably also expect something from his red headed jungle girl…
Possible even the aborted Guns And Dinos…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017