Seeley, currently on a high with Hack/Slash and Revival doing the business, has been contributing to plenty of work for hire projects as well. Could be a good time to bring his various fanbases together for something new.
I’m also told that Jason Mott, accused by some of plagiarising Revival for a pre-optioned novel, The Returned, now adapted by ABC as The Resurrection, was abused at a signing last weekend by someone calling him a thief.
This one could run and run…
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018