Because Josh Frankel of Zip Comics is publishing it, as part of a relaunch for his company, now Z2 Comics, and bringing us a revised, full colour version of Escapo for April next year, along with Fear My Dear: A Billy Dogma Book, putting Dean Haspiel‘s webcomic into print for the first time.
Josh told Publisher’s Weekly “We want to publish books that make money but also publish genre works that feature fine storytelling and great hardcover production” and that he plans to publish “4 to 5 books in 2014 and by 2015 we hope have 10 books and some really big name authors.”
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017