There have been a few problems with the DC Villains Month 3D covers.
But problems with the bar codes being read through the lenticular sheen. If you are a retailer in trouble, here is a handy dandy guide to what the barcodes should be. Just print them out, keep them by the till and problem solved!
UPDATE: Barcodes fixed, sorry about that…
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017