There have been a few problems with the DC Villains Month 3D covers.
But problems with the bar codes being read through the lenticular sheen. If you are a retailer in trouble, here is a handy dandy guide to what the barcodes should be. Just print them out, keep them by the till and problem solved!
UPDATE: Barcodes fixed, sorry about that…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017