Bill Meeks, our Senior Dragon*Conrespondent writes;
On Sunday in Atlanta, GA, Jane Espenson (along with her Husbands co-writer Brad Bell) talked about the Husbands comedy series and comic book, Once Upon A Time, Caprica, and the roles of gender and sexuality in media.
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017