Bill Meeks, our Senior Dragon*Conrespondent writes;
On Sunday in Atlanta, GA, Jane Espenson (along with her Husbands co-writer Brad Bell) talked about the Husbands comedy series and comic book, Once Upon A Time, Caprica, and the roles of gender and sexuality in media.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017