The London news yesterday included a story that a building in the city centre, nicknamed the Walkie Talkie, has been causing havoc due to the curvature of the windows acting as a magnifying glass and a) frying eggs, b) melting Jaguars and c) setting carpets on fire.
I wouldn’t like to buy my DC comics anywhere near there this week.
Word of advice, DO NOT KEEP YOUR 3D COVERS IN THE CAR, a customer just called and his melted… Interesting…
Anyone else suffered the same?
UPDATE: A possible solution;
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017