The London news yesterday included a story that a building in the city centre, nicknamed the Walkie Talkie, has been causing havoc due to the curvature of the windows acting as a magnifying glass and a) frying eggs, b) melting Jaguars and c) setting carpets on fire.
I wouldn’t like to buy my DC comics anywhere near there this week.
Word of advice, DO NOT KEEP YOUR 3D COVERS IN THE CAR, a customer just called and his melted… Interesting…
Anyone else suffered the same?
UPDATE: A possible solution;
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017