The London news yesterday included a story that a building in the city centre, nicknamed the Walkie Talkie, has been causing havoc due to the curvature of the windows acting as a magnifying glass and a) frying eggs, b) melting Jaguars and c) setting carpets on fire.
I wouldn’t like to buy my DC comics anywhere near there this week.
Word of advice, DO NOT KEEP YOUR 3D COVERS IN THE CAR, a customer just called and his melted… Interesting…
Anyone else suffered the same?
UPDATE: A possible solution;
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018