The London news yesterday included a story that a building in the city centre, nicknamed the Walkie Talkie, has been causing havoc due to the curvature of the windows acting as a magnifying glass and a) frying eggs, b) melting Jaguars and c) setting carpets on fire.
I wouldn’t like to buy my DC comics anywhere near there this week.
Word of advice, DO NOT KEEP YOUR 3D COVERS IN THE CAR, a customer just called and his melted… Interesting…
Anyone else suffered the same?
UPDATE: A possible solution;
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017