So, here’s the thing. Tomorrow’s Catwoman is going to be a hot book. Except not many people know it right now. And revealing why is going to give a load of spoilers out. And you may not want to know what they are. But you still might need a heads up that you’ll need to buy Catwoman #23 tomorrow if you want it, and not wait till Thursday. Hell, you might want to start lining up now.
If that’s all you need to know, then fine. If you trust me, stop reading now. Because in a few lines, I’ll tell you why it will be a hot book. And then you will be spoiled.
Right. I now assume no one is reading this. Okay, you may have noticed that there have been eBay sales of the 3D cover of Dark Knight #23.4 Joker’s Daughter #1 hitting over $30 on eBay.
It’s the hottest book of DC’s Villain’s Month in September.
And the character’s first appearance is on the last page of Catwoman #23, out tomorrow.
I understand that, as we speak, certain tipped off retailers are cleaning Diamond out of any overprint…
UPDATE: No more copies are currently available from Diamond. That was quick.
- What Did Nick Spencer Think About President Obama And Chelsea Manning? - January 20, 2017
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017