So, here’s the thing. Tomorrow’s Catwoman is going to be a hot book. Except not many people know it right now. And revealing why is going to give a load of spoilers out. And you may not want to know what they are. But you still might need a heads up that you’ll need to buy Catwoman #23 tomorrow if you want it, and not wait till Thursday. Hell, you might want to start lining up now.
If that’s all you need to know, then fine. If you trust me, stop reading now. Because in a few lines, I’ll tell you why it will be a hot book. And then you will be spoiled.
Right. I now assume no one is reading this. Okay, you may have noticed that there have been eBay sales of the 3D cover of Dark Knight #23.4 Joker’s Daughter #1 hitting over $30 on eBay.
It’s the hottest book of DC’s Villain’s Month in September.
And the character’s first appearance is on the last page of Catwoman #23, out tomorrow.
I understand that, as we speak, certain tipped off retailers are cleaning Diamond out of any overprint…
UPDATE: No more copies are currently available from Diamond. That was quick.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017