It’s the time of the month when publishers start getting antsy about FOC, or Final Order Cut Off. The last chance for retailers to up their orders on comics before they set the print run.
And that’s where it is right now for Shadowline/Image Comics launch title Love Stories (To Die For) #1, out September 4th. A 48 page flip book, it has two 22 page stories written by Dirk Manning and two different artists, Rich Bonk from Spawn: The Dark Ages and Owen Gieni from Glory, for $4.99. Or $2.50 a story.
Both tales explore the intersection of love and life, death and hope, and what happens when a person is forced to choose between one or the other. One man must fight his way through vicious monsters in order to return to the love of his life. Another must fight vampires alongside his men while pursuing justice.
Here’s a handy dandy voucher, and a ten page preview of the comic.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017