It’s the time of the month when publishers start getting antsy about FOC, or Final Order Cut Off. The last chance for retailers to up their orders on comics before they set the print run.
And that’s where it is right now for Shadowline/Image Comics launch title Love Stories (To Die For) #1, out September 4th. A 48 page flip book, it has two 22 page stories written by Dirk Manning and two different artists, Rich Bonk from Spawn: The Dark Ages and Owen Gieni from Glory, for $4.99. Or $2.50 a story.
Both tales explore the intersection of love and life, death and hope, and what happens when a person is forced to choose between one or the other. One man must fight his way through vicious monsters in order to return to the love of his life. Another must fight vampires alongside his men while pursuing justice.
Here’s a handy dandy voucher, and a ten page preview of the comic.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018