There’s been relationships. There’s been a marriage. But up until today, gay kisses have been off the table. But in today’s issue of Archie Comics, Kevin Keller says goodbye to his boyfriend in a store, with a kiss.
And, in a parody of One Million Moms’ boycott, a concerned parent expresses outrage and gets thirty like-minded parents to express similar concern about such same-sex public displays of affection.
Talking to Huffington Post, Kevin Keller creator Dan Parent talks about the comic and how One Million Moms get obsessed by silly things.
We await the next boycott…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017