There’s been relationships. There’s been a marriage. But up until today, gay kisses have been off the table. But in today’s issue of Archie Comics, Kevin Keller says goodbye to his boyfriend in a store, with a kiss.
And, in a parody of One Million Moms’ boycott, a concerned parent expresses outrage and gets thirty like-minded parents to express similar concern about such same-sex public displays of affection.
Talking to Huffington Post, Kevin Keller creator Dan Parent talks about the comic and how One Million Moms get obsessed by silly things.
We await the next boycott…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018