There’s been relationships. There’s been a marriage. But up until today, gay kisses have been off the table. But in today’s issue of Archie Comics, Kevin Keller says goodbye to his boyfriend in a store, with a kiss.
And, in a parody of One Million Moms’ boycott, a concerned parent expresses outrage and gets thirty like-minded parents to express similar concern about such same-sex public displays of affection.
Talking to Huffington Post, Kevin Keller creator Dan Parent talks about the comic and how One Million Moms get obsessed by silly things.
We await the next boycott…
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017