There’s been relationships. There’s been a marriage. But up until today, gay kisses have been off the table. But in today’s issue of Archie Comics, Kevin Keller says goodbye to his boyfriend in a store, with a kiss.
And, in a parody of One Million Moms’ boycott, a concerned parent expresses outrage and gets thirty like-minded parents to express similar concern about such same-sex public displays of affection.
Talking to Huffington Post, Kevin Keller creator Dan Parent talks about the comic and how One Million Moms get obsessed by silly things.
We await the next boycott…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017