Valiant Entertainment has told the Associated Press the nature of their new Unity crossover series. Rather than a thematic title, it’s actually the name of the new superhero team in the Valiant Universe, comprised of Toyo Harada, Livewire, Ninjak and the Eternal Warrior, with a mission to defeat X-O Manowar.
It feels a bit like Avengers #1, doesn’t it? Although, maybe not…
“They don’t hang out in the penthouse of a high-rise waiting for the Valiant-phone to alert them to trouble. These are hard men and women. They’re dangerous and a lot of them are killers, and putting them in a room together is a violent proposition.”
By Matt Kindt, Doug Braithwaite and Brian Reber, the book will see the members forced together to fight a common foe.
“He’s desperately trying to save what’s left of his people, and he’ll use force to achieve his goals. Toyo Harada — a child of the bomb — has dedicated his life to achieving peace by any means necessary. He will not view X-O Manowar trying to conquer Romania — which is an event at the heart of Unity— as a good thing. And neither will the Russians.”
How many books that will make for Matt Kindt in November, is as yet unknown…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017