Valiant Entertainment has told the Associated Press the nature of their new Unity crossover series. Rather than a thematic title, it’s actually the name of the new superhero team in the Valiant Universe, comprised of Toyo Harada, Livewire, Ninjak and the Eternal Warrior, with a mission to defeat X-O Manowar.
It feels a bit like Avengers #1, doesn’t it? Although, maybe not…
“They don’t hang out in the penthouse of a high-rise waiting for the Valiant-phone to alert them to trouble. These are hard men and women. They’re dangerous and a lot of them are killers, and putting them in a room together is a violent proposition.”
By Matt Kindt, Doug Braithwaite and Brian Reber, the book will see the members forced together to fight a common foe.
“He’s desperately trying to save what’s left of his people, and he’ll use force to achieve his goals. Toyo Harada — a child of the bomb — has dedicated his life to achieving peace by any means necessary. He will not view X-O Manowar trying to conquer Romania — which is an event at the heart of Unity— as a good thing. And neither will the Russians.”
How many books that will make for Matt Kindt in November, is as yet unknown…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018