Valiant Entertainment has told the Associated Press the nature of their new Unity crossover series. Rather than a thematic title, it’s actually the name of the new superhero team in the Valiant Universe, comprised of Toyo Harada, Livewire, Ninjak and the Eternal Warrior, with a mission to defeat X-O Manowar.
It feels a bit like Avengers #1, doesn’t it? Although, maybe not…
“They don’t hang out in the penthouse of a high-rise waiting for the Valiant-phone to alert them to trouble. These are hard men and women. They’re dangerous and a lot of them are killers, and putting them in a room together is a violent proposition.”
By Matt Kindt, Doug Braithwaite and Brian Reber, the book will see the members forced together to fight a common foe.
“He’s desperately trying to save what’s left of his people, and he’ll use force to achieve his goals. Toyo Harada — a child of the bomb — has dedicated his life to achieving peace by any means necessary. He will not view X-O Manowar trying to conquer Romania — which is an event at the heart of Unity— as a good thing. And neither will the Russians.”
How many books that will make for Matt Kindt in November, is as yet unknown…
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017