The My Little Pony Deluxe Hardcover is the biggest book from the IDW Limited imprint to date, creating exclusive, expensive, highly rendered comic books for collectors, with original artwork, sold directly from the publisher.
They’ll be selling pre-orders next week, each day with a different cast member variant… here’s a look at the kind of thing you’ll be seeing during… Ponypalooza…
For the My Little Pony fan with a spare $750…
Here some of the Blue Label original Pony artworks by Sara Richard. You can find more here.
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017