The My Little Pony Deluxe Hardcover is the biggest book from the IDW Limited imprint to date, creating exclusive, expensive, highly rendered comic books for collectors, with original artwork, sold directly from the publisher.
They’ll be selling pre-orders next week, each day with a different cast member variant… here’s a look at the kind of thing you’ll be seeing during… Ponypalooza…
For the My Little Pony fan with a spare $750…
Here some of the Blue Label original Pony artworks by Sara Richard. You can find more here.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017