One of the most eagerly-anticipated comic series of 2013 starts in about… 100 days or so from now, and here’s Neil Gaiman and J.H. Williams III to tell us more about it:
In this exclusive Con Away From Con video recorded at San Diego Comic-Con 2013, internationally acclaimed author Neil Gaiman and artist J.H. Williams III discuss The Sandman: Overture, the eagerly awaited new miniseries that marks the author’s return to the iconic fantasy series.
- Oscar Nominations Livestream, Updates, Reactions, And Maybe A Little Deadpool Cheering - January 24, 2017
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016