One of the most eagerly-anticipated comic series of 2013 starts in about… 100 days or so from now, and here’s Neil Gaiman and J.H. Williams III to tell us more about it:
In this exclusive Con Away From Con video recorded at San Diego Comic-Con 2013, internationally acclaimed author Neil Gaiman and artist J.H. Williams III discuss The Sandman: Overture, the eagerly awaited new miniseries that marks the author’s return to the iconic fantasy series.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017