One of the most eagerly-anticipated comic series of 2013 starts in about… 100 days or so from now, and here’s Neil Gaiman and J.H. Williams III to tell us more about it:
In this exclusive Con Away From Con video recorded at San Diego Comic-Con 2013, internationally acclaimed author Neil Gaiman and artist J.H. Williams III discuss The Sandman: Overture, the eagerly awaited new miniseries that marks the author’s return to the iconic fantasy series.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017