Yesterday, Bleeding Cool broke the story that Justin Jordan had walked off the Superboy comic.
Today, we have discovered that he’ll be working on Bleeding Cool publisher Avatar Press horror title, Crossed.
When we asked Justin Jordan about the second part of that, he told us;
“You might think that, I couldn’t possibly comment”
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018