Did you miss Hawkeye in October’s Marvel solicitations? You weren’t alone.
According to Diamond, Marvel Comics Hawkeye by Matt Fraction and David Aja is getting new shipping dates and skipping a month.
With two issues scheduled to ship in August, the skip month ends up moving September’s planned issue back to November.
- Richard Dragon Confirmed As Upcoming ‘Arrow’ Villain - July 24, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – David Avallone On Bringing Bettie Page Back To Comics - July 24, 2017
- Kansas Rocks The ‘Supernatural’ Panel Stage With Carry On Wayward Son - July 23, 2017
- ‘Lucifer’ EPs Henderson And Modrovich Explain How They Got Tom Welling To Join The Cast - July 23, 2017
- Aimee Garcia Thinks Her ‘Lucifer’ Character Is The Most Interesting Woman In The World - July 23, 2017