Did you miss Hawkeye in October’s Marvel solicitations? You weren’t alone.
According to Diamond, Marvel Comics Hawkeye by Matt Fraction and David Aja is getting new shipping dates and skipping a month.
With two issues scheduled to ship in August, the skip month ends up moving September’s planned issue back to November.
- Writer’s Commentary: Ian Edginton Talks About Killer Instinct #4 - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018