After all the emails and requests after every convention I go to I have decided to seriously do the book I’ve mentioned on “How to Draw” and “How to Think” and their application to comics. Drawing would be part – thinking the greater part. Is Kickstarter the best way to go on this? I am believing to think is it. How many of you fans-friends out there would be willing to support this project?
Basically, they all did…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017