After all the emails and requests after every convention I go to I have decided to seriously do the book I’ve mentioned on “How to Draw” and “How to Think” and their application to comics. Drawing would be part – thinking the greater part. Is Kickstarter the best way to go on this? I am believing to think is it. How many of you fans-friends out there would be willing to support this project?
Basically, they all did…
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018