After all the emails and requests after every convention I go to I have decided to seriously do the book I’ve mentioned on “How to Draw” and “How to Think” and their application to comics. Drawing would be part – thinking the greater part. Is Kickstarter the best way to go on this? I am believing to think is it. How many of you fans-friends out there would be willing to support this project?
Basically, they all did…
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017