Ed Brown writes for Bleeding Cool.
The Wolverine‘s marketing campaign is definitely taking it old school with these tie-in music videos.
This Italian promo for L’immortale by Boosta is the second to feature footage from new Wolverine movie, following last week’s clip from IAM.
Maybe there will also be an English language video on the way. But who would it come from? The law of averages would seem to suggest Muse.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015