The newest member of the Detroit Lions, Defensive Tackle Israel Idonije, did an interview today on the NFL Network’s new morning show NFL AM. The bulk of the interview focused on his decision to leave the Chicago Bears and sign with their Motor City rivals but at the end the topic changed to comic books. Idonije, who was sporting a The Protectors t-shirt was asked by Nicole Zaloumis and Mark Kriegel about the endeavor. The player spoke on how he created the series in training camp a few years back and then brought Ron Marz and Bart Sears on board to make it happen.
Idonije was then asked about his favorite comic to which he replied The Green Hornet as it was the first comics he ever read as a kid.
Must be nice to use one of the top grossing sports own network to plug your work.
- NFL Draft 2017 – Reviewing The AFC - April 30, 2017
- Vampire Writer Nancy A. Collins Can’t Bring Car Back From The Dead - April 30, 2017
- Classic Wonder Woman Television Series Gets New 3-CD Soundtrack - April 30, 2017
- More Employee Training With Gus Fring: Shipping & Receiving - April 30, 2017
- Who Will Save Alex? Kara And Maggie Must Work Together On Supergirl - April 30, 2017