The newest member of the Detroit Lions, Defensive Tackle Israel Idonije, did an interview today on the NFL Network’s new morning show NFL AM. The bulk of the interview focused on his decision to leave the Chicago Bears and sign with their Motor City rivals but at the end the topic changed to comic books. Idonije, who was sporting a The Protectors t-shirt was asked by Nicole Zaloumis and Mark Kriegel about the endeavor. The player spoke on how he created the series in training camp a few years back and then brought Ron Marz and Bart Sears on board to make it happen.
Idonije was then asked about his favorite comic to which he replied The Green Hornet as it was the first comics he ever read as a kid.
Must be nice to use one of the top grossing sports own network to plug your work.
- Comedic Legend Jerry Lewis Has Died At The Age Of 91 - August 20, 2017
- Gotham Adds Prison Break’s Marina Benedict For Season 4 - August 20, 2017
- Marvel’s The Defenders And The Use Of A MacGuffin - August 20, 2017
- Marvel’s The Defenders Takes The Street Corner Scene In 360 Video - August 20, 2017
- Ragman To Return To ‘Arrow’, Sometime… Maybe… - August 20, 2017