It’s only being talked about. No title, no concept, no art, nothing. It’s clearly too soon to start talking about.
Here is Jamie Hewlett talking about it, to Consequence Of Sound, after they bully it out of him.
Would I go back to doing comics? I dunno, maybe. It’s a lot of work drawing a comic. [Laughs.] And, you know, I did 10 years of drawing comics, and I really enjoyed it, but I’m kind of keen to try other things that I haven’t done. But I was talking with Alan about the possibility of doing something in a comic form together. We haven’t agreed upon anything yet. It’s just a conversation. I’d love to work with Alan again. I really like Alan; he’s really cool.
That would be Alan Martin of Tank Girl fame.
Now, Jamie Hewlett is one of the richest people to come out of comics, with a fortune estimated to be in nine figures. So it’s not like he needs the money, living in his Paris home with his wife, Emma de Caunes. But, you know, a man needs his comics…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017