It’s only being talked about. No title, no concept, no art, nothing. It’s clearly too soon to start talking about.
Here is Jamie Hewlett talking about it, to Consequence Of Sound, after they bully it out of him.
Would I go back to doing comics? I dunno, maybe. It’s a lot of work drawing a comic. [Laughs.] And, you know, I did 10 years of drawing comics, and I really enjoyed it, but I’m kind of keen to try other things that I haven’t done. But I was talking with Alan about the possibility of doing something in a comic form together. We haven’t agreed upon anything yet. It’s just a conversation. I’d love to work with Alan again. I really like Alan; he’s really cool.
That would be Alan Martin of Tank Girl fame.
Now, Jamie Hewlett is one of the richest people to come out of comics, with a fortune estimated to be in nine figures. So it’s not like he needs the money, living in his Paris home with his wife, Emma de Caunes. But, you know, a man needs his comics…
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017