It’s only being talked about. No title, no concept, no art, nothing. It’s clearly too soon to start talking about.
Here is Jamie Hewlett talking about it, to Consequence Of Sound, after they bully it out of him.
Would I go back to doing comics? I dunno, maybe. It’s a lot of work drawing a comic. [Laughs.] And, you know, I did 10 years of drawing comics, and I really enjoyed it, but I’m kind of keen to try other things that I haven’t done. But I was talking with Alan about the possibility of doing something in a comic form together. We haven’t agreed upon anything yet. It’s just a conversation. I’d love to work with Alan again. I really like Alan; he’s really cool.
That would be Alan Martin of Tank Girl fame.
Now, Jamie Hewlett is one of the richest people to come out of comics, with a fortune estimated to be in nine figures. So it’s not like he needs the money, living in his Paris home with his wife, Emma de Caunes. But, you know, a man needs his comics…
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018