It’s only being talked about. No title, no concept, no art, nothing. It’s clearly too soon to start talking about.
Here is Jamie Hewlett talking about it, to Consequence Of Sound, after they bully it out of him.
Would I go back to doing comics? I dunno, maybe. It’s a lot of work drawing a comic. [Laughs.] And, you know, I did 10 years of drawing comics, and I really enjoyed it, but I’m kind of keen to try other things that I haven’t done. But I was talking with Alan about the possibility of doing something in a comic form together. We haven’t agreed upon anything yet. It’s just a conversation. I’d love to work with Alan again. I really like Alan; he’s really cool.
That would be Alan Martin of Tank Girl fame.
Now, Jamie Hewlett is one of the richest people to come out of comics, with a fortune estimated to be in nine figures. So it’s not like he needs the money, living in his Paris home with his wife, Emma de Caunes. But, you know, a man needs his comics…
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017
- Marvel Comics Trademarks ‘Costoberfest’ - July 23, 2017
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017