Ian Melton writes;
Praise for a rare “licensed” book that is good and funny.
Reading comic books there are few really “fun” books that come out consistently that tickle your funny bone and give you a lot of great laughs, particularly with characters many know and jokes that reward those who are well read or just plain too geeky for their own good. Whichever category I fall into the Futurama comic does that, month in, month out, making clever X-Men jokes, or one of the best Doctor Who jokes you’ll ever see in a comic. (The following pages are from the latest issue #67, during which Dr. Zoidburg ends up bouncing back and forth trough his own life, hoping to prevent a future apocalyptic war from happening! Saying anymore would ruin the issue.) With the show now canceled yet again this may be the only way we’ll get new Futurama, but with how high quality the writing is and having the same great cast as the show I’m okay with that. So go out and read the Futurama comic!
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017