Ian Melton writes;
Praise for a rare “licensed” book that is good and funny.
Reading comic books there are few really “fun” books that come out consistently that tickle your funny bone and give you a lot of great laughs, particularly with characters many know and jokes that reward those who are well read or just plain too geeky for their own good. Whichever category I fall into the Futurama comic does that, month in, month out, making clever X-Men jokes, or one of the best Doctor Who jokes you’ll ever see in a comic. (The following pages are from the latest issue #67, during which Dr. Zoidburg ends up bouncing back and forth trough his own life, hoping to prevent a future apocalyptic war from happening! Saying anymore would ruin the issue.) With the show now canceled yet again this may be the only way we’ll get new Futurama, but with how high quality the writing is and having the same great cast as the show I’m okay with that. So go out and read the Futurama comic!
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017