Ian Melton writes;
Praise for a rare “licensed” book that is good and funny.
Reading comic books there are few really “fun” books that come out consistently that tickle your funny bone and give you a lot of great laughs, particularly with characters many know and jokes that reward those who are well read or just plain too geeky for their own good. Whichever category I fall into the Futurama comic does that, month in, month out, making clever X-Men jokes, or one of the best Doctor Who jokes you’ll ever see in a comic. (The following pages are from the latest issue #67, during which Dr. Zoidburg ends up bouncing back and forth trough his own life, hoping to prevent a future apocalyptic war from happening! Saying anymore would ruin the issue.) With the show now canceled yet again this may be the only way we’ll get new Futurama, but with how high quality the writing is and having the same great cast as the show I’m okay with that. So go out and read the Futurama comic!
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017