Ian Melton writes;
Praise for a rare “licensed” book that is good and funny.
Reading comic books there are few really “fun” books that come out consistently that tickle your funny bone and give you a lot of great laughs, particularly with characters many know and jokes that reward those who are well read or just plain too geeky for their own good. Whichever category I fall into the Futurama comic does that, month in, month out, making clever X-Men jokes, or one of the best Doctor Who jokes you’ll ever see in a comic. (The following pages are from the latest issue #67, during which Dr. Zoidburg ends up bouncing back and forth trough his own life, hoping to prevent a future apocalyptic war from happening! Saying anymore would ruin the issue.) With the show now canceled yet again this may be the only way we’ll get new Futurama, but with how high quality the writing is and having the same great cast as the show I’m okay with that. So go out and read the Futurama comic!
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018