Kevin Bacon has been making England his home of late. And filming commercials for mobile and broadband provider EE. Including today, acting about in front of the camera on Wentworth Street, in East London.
But when people ask him what he’s filming, he tells them it’s Doctor Who. And that he’s the new Doctor.
And then they email me. Or tweet to Jonathan Ross.
It’s not Kevin Bacon, obviously. But it is funny that I was only joking about it the other day…
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017