Kevin Bacon has been making England his home of late. And filming commercials for mobile and broadband provider EE. Including today, acting about in front of the camera on Wentworth Street, in East London.
But when people ask him what he’s filming, he tells them it’s Doctor Who. And that he’s the new Doctor.
And then they email me. Or tweet to Jonathan Ross.
It’s not Kevin Bacon, obviously. But it is funny that I was only joking about it the other day…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017