Kevin Bacon has been making England his home of late. And filming commercials for mobile and broadband provider EE. Including today, acting about in front of the camera on Wentworth Street, in East London.
But when people ask him what he’s filming, he tells them it’s Doctor Who. And that he’s the new Doctor.
And then they email me. Or tweet to Jonathan Ross.
It’s not Kevin Bacon, obviously. But it is funny that I was only joking about it the other day…
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017