Kevin Bacon has been making England his home of late. And filming commercials for mobile and broadband provider EE. Including today, acting about in front of the camera on Wentworth Street, in East London.
But when people ask him what he’s filming, he tells them it’s Doctor Who. And that he’s the new Doctor.
And then they email me. Or tweet to Jonathan Ross.
It’s not Kevin Bacon, obviously. But it is funny that I was only joking about it the other day…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018